Friday, October 7, 2011

Goals

We all want what is best for our children, we also want to keep those little hands occupied on a less destructive route.  

What I have come to understand is no matter what happens in my daughter's life I will be her first, an possibly her most important teacher, that thought is what pushed me to start this blog. There are some great sites out there to keep our little ones engaged but there are some really fun things I have done with my 3 year old that I think are worth sharing. Like most of us out there I don't have a limitless budget, but I want my child to have a limitless future. The only way I can grant her a future is to start with a solid foundation so this is my attempt to get the most out of not only those "first 5" but her childhood an God willing into her teen years. ;) 

Photo by - Natalya Fiore

Don't get me wrong not all my ideas are the most educational, but I wouldn't be sharing if they weren't fun...and easy. :)

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment